Responsible for providing construction engineering expertise and accountable for overall contractor management and coordination of construction contractors to ensure the technical integrity of multiple or large projects and to complete assigned work activities timely, within budget and in accordance with BP, HSSE, and ethical standards and in compliance with all relevant statutory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Extensive & demonstrated experience of managing construction works through Optimize, Define & Execute stages using BP’s construction management practices and processes. Essential Experience and Job Requirements
- Experience and track record in complex refinery projects
- Experience in front end construction planning to de-risk scope discovery and execution
- Experience in integrating with refinery/unit Operations and managing conflicting priorities
- Strong safety leadership for both personal and process safety
- Whiting Refinery experience is preferred