We are keen to find Structural Engineer to provide structural engineering support to projects or operations, including maintenance, inspection and turnaround. This will be achieved through proactively interacting with other teams and contractors to systematically resolve problems and applying engineering judgement to assist in setting and implementing engineering technical practices, and drive integrated, pragmatic solutions focused on risk management, operating efficiency, defect elimination and standardization. The role provides significant opportunity to apply deep technical expertise, judgement and leadership skills and get professional and career development. The role holder will be member of the Civil and Structural Community of Practice.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Preferably, Professional accreditation e.g. Chartered Engineer or Professional Engineer
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
- Technical understanding of structural engineering with at least 3 years’ experience in engineering management, engineering systems design, construction and delivery
- Ability to demonstrate practical and applied knowledge of international and regional engineering standards and practices related to the offshore structures
- Good team-player and experience in multinational company