About the role
Reporting to the Head of Organisation and Capability Development, the role of Senior Organisational Development (OD) Adviser will initiate, deliver and evaluate organisation development initiatives and programs that will assist individuals and teams to build capability and achieve their goals. This includes the development of a Career Pathways Strategy, various OD programs and culture development initiatives.
Key Responsibilities include:-
- Delivering strategic advice on cultural transformation, leadership, talent management, capability assessment and employee engagement.
- Leading the development and implementation of OD programs, initiatives and strategies that build capability, team wellbeing and learning development, capacity and performance.
- Conducting culture and engagement surveys to implement appropriate programs.
- Design and facilitation of Leadership Development Programs
- Influencing and driving organisational OD and L&D activity to support the delivery of annual plans through the People and Culture Business Partners.
- Influencing and driving support of the People and Culture team and leaders to ensure Santos Corporate programs, that form the basics in people management (such as career pathways, competency frameworks, feedback, performance management, engagement framework, on-boarding and others) are embedded and implemented.
- Managing and integrating key OD stakeholder relationships and corporate People and Culture initiatives.
- Facilitating a range of programs
- Identifying improvement opportunities and drive stakeholder engagement in executing meaningful changes when required. Accountable for ensuring multiple cross-functional teams successfully embrace initiatives and programs by actively promoting and influencing senior business leaders in conjunction with the People and Culture delivery team (business partners).
- Establishing relationships and networks with external stakeholders including tertiary education providers, professional associations and industry regulators
Essential to this role is an extensive background in Organisation Development, Organisation Psychology, Learning & Development or a related HR discipline. You will need to demonstrate your capability to design and implement OD frameworks and to manage organisational change associated with this. You will need to bring with you extensive capabilities in not only designing but also facilitating leadership development programs in particular. Previous delivery of L&D and O&D programs and demonstrating experience in engagement with various stakeholders across the business to successfully deliver organisation outcomes is a must. Additionally you'll be forward thinking and adept at working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
You will ensure your exceptional presentation and communication skills are at the forefront as you deliver and work collaboratively within the broader People team.
Please apply online by COB Thursday 16th March 2021