We are seeking to recruit on behalf of our client a SENIOR SUPPORT SUPERVISOR (DIVEBOATS) to work in our client’s MARINE DEPARTMENT and will be responsible for planning, scheduling, supervising and controlling all offshore diving activities for a wide variety of subsea Inspection Repair & Maintenance work, new subsea project works, shutdown support, Rig support etc to client and Joint Venture Partner offshore facilities utilising contracted Diving Support Vessels. Direct daily contractor activities ensuring compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
The selected candidate will be based in Qatar on a long-term residential contract on married or single status.
Experience / Qualifications Required
- Experience of inspection, repair and maintenance contract works to be demonstrated, with knowledge of a range of inspection techniques i.e. ACFM, GFMD, Auto UT, MPI
- Excellent working knowledge of English is essential both written and spoken
- It is essential to have a good computer working skills
- Minimum of 15 years directly related experience in the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry, of which at least 4 years’ operational experience as a diving supervisor and 2 years diving operations management
- Experience as a diving superintendent and/or OCM is preferred
- IMCA (or equivalent) AIR/BELL Diving Supervisor and qualified experienced dive
- Thorough knowledge of all modes of offshore diving (Air, Surface Decompression, SAT including Hyperbaric Evacuation) to enable DSV operational planning.
- Experience & knowledge of diving/ROV system auditing to industry standards (IMCA DESIGN).
- Be up to date with all current Offshore Diving guidelines and working practices as required by the current UK HSE / IMCA / IOGP regulations, guidance documents & recommended practices.