Drilling Engineer – UBD and MPD :
• Responsible for the MPD operational procedures and contingencies plan, optimising drilling operations related to influx, losses, stuck pipe, and any down-hole pressure related event.
• Establish and maintain regular communication between rig operations and office base. Regularly attend customer, operational and engineering meetings while providing relative feedback and advice to all parties concerned. Updates will include all operational, technical and QHSE related matters
• Overall responsibility for all operational and technical field equipment operational and handling.
• Perform rig up and rig down, equipment cleaning, inspection, repair and maintenance.
• Oversee and coordinate equipment maintenance, manage the job time-line, procurement activities and properly record any necessary documentation.
• Ensure any project changes or additional requirements are discussed with the customer, while being directed and approved by geomarket and product line managers.
• Prepare lessons learned, alerts, failure report, track inventory and schedule equipment maintenance.
• Conduct drilling engineering calculations and data interpretations for all MPD/UBD activities
• Visit rig and conduct location inspections
• Prepare layouts and P&ID
• Ensure all MPD activities comply with QHSE standards
• Set up CCS at wellsite
• Carry out constant monitoring of equipment on site/location, maintain and calibrate on the job as required
• Good English both written and spoken.
• Saudi Experience would be an advantage
• Valid offshore certificates (BOSIET/ HUET) would be preferred
ANY OTHER INFORMATION
• Fluency in English language, HSE certification,
• training and appropriate certifications (IWCF or IADC)
• Workover rig experience
Years of experience : 10+
Educational qualification : Degree/diploma Degree/diploma
Onshore | Offshore : ONSHORE ONSHORE