- Mining, Resources & Energy
- Oil & Gas – Operations
- Full Time
- New South Wales
- Growing Oil & Gas Company
- Competitive Salary
- Full-time permanent role!
Bridgeport Energy is an Australian oil and gas company, with interests in production, development and exploration. We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and experienced SENIOR RESERVOIR OPERATIONS ENGINEER
Based in our Corporate Office in North Sydney, you will report to the Operations Manager and be responsible for:
- Ensure artificial lift designs are executed using correct resources such as, plunger lifts, ESP and jet pumps for well interventions and projects;
- Manage well failure databases and systems to achieve outcomes;
- Liaise with field staff as required to create optimal operations;
- Provide ongoing support and advice on technical aspects of drilling or production operations;
- Manage quality control processes for production allocation data and distribute to key Stakeholders;
- Design and execute well tests ensuring, testing is conducted to industry standards and compliance levels;
- Review new and future subsurface technologies for downhole implementation and enhanced oil recovery (EOR);
- Production optimisation of well execution including, monitoring well inflow performance and well diagnostics
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have CPEng (Chartered Professional Engineer) qualifications
- 10-15 years industry experience in reservoir operations
- Completed industry training courses in well testing, reservoir operations and production equipment
- Strong excel skills and understanding of well testing software (PROSPER), rod resign and artificial lift design systems
A New Hope Group company, Bridgeport Energy is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment with the core objective that our people go home at the end of the day unharmed.
Bridgeport Energy holds exploration and production tenements in South-West Queensland, South Australia and Victoria. The company currently produces circa 400,000bbl per annum and operates over 100 wells.
Enjoy the benefits that come from working with Bridgeport Energy—a company where values matter, people are important and diversity is valued.
Applications close 26 November 2018