- Mining, Resources & Energy
- Oil & Gas – Production
- SW Queensland
- Growing Oil & Gas Company
Bridgeport Energy Limited, part of the New Hope Group company, is an Australian Oil & Gas production, development and exploration company who are currently seeking a Production Operator/Mechanic to work at their oil fields in South West Queensland.
This role will be working a roster of 2 weeks / 2 weeks off in remote locations in South West Queensland and your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining production at the relevant production facility such as tank dipping, production reporting, conducting loadouts, doing well rounds and general maintenance on flowlines and evaporation ponds;
- Maintaining the production facilities including general equipment repairs, routine and non-routine maintenance and performing diagnostic analysis on faulty equipment as necessary;
- Regular fixed and mobile diesel engine servicing and repairs.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Hold a relevant trade qualification; Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade; diesel fitting is highly desirable;
- Ability to conduct diagnostic troubleshooting;
- Basic computer skills i.e, word, excel and outlook;
- The ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment delivering timely, effective outcomes;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficient abilities in the maintenance and repair of heavy mobile and fixed equipment;
- Comfortable with remote fly in fly out operations and able to work in isolation as needed.
A New Hope Group company, Bridgeport Energy is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment with the core objective that our people go home at the end of the day unharmed.
Bridgeport Energy holds exploration and production tenements in South-West Queensland, South Australia and Victoria. The company currently produces circa 400,000bbl per annum and operates over 100 wells.
Enjoy the benefits that come from working with Bridgeport Energy—a company where values matter, people are important and diversity is valued.
Applications close 30 November 2018